SUPERMACHINE is growing! New clients, extra campaigns, more work hurrah; so we need even more creativity. We are looking for a hands-on (social) concept provider, ready to take it up a notch. Creatives with passion for advertising, a knack for words and design, plus the ambition to develop the best work of his/her/their career.
SUPERMACHINE is a boutique agency with big ambitions. We believe we can beat the algorithm with a heartbeat. Marketing needs soul; remarkably simple ideas that unlock the power of communities. From zero-waste beauty products to Belgian football teams, our clients are a mix of start-ups, scale-ups and established brands that need your help to tell their story and sell their products.
The perfect candidate turns complexity into simple but strong concepts, for small and large projects. A creative that loves coming up with ideas and knows how to translate them into words and visuals. And of course: who can make them happen.
- Create concepts for multiple client projects, big and small.
- Be best friends with content calendars, the brainstorm room and of course the team.
- Translate ideas into strong, convincing words, visuals and (social) content.
- Come up with ideas, finetune ideas, present ideas, sell ideas and produce ideas.
- Ensure the quality of work produced is in line with agency and client expectations
- Brings the creativity, energy and entrepreneurship we need to help us build a remarkable agency.
- Speaks and writes English and Dutch fluently, preferably also French (hohoho oui oui).
- Comes up with truly remarkable ideas inspired by culture.
- Can write powerful copy, develop platform ideas and has an opinion about design.
- You have always wanted to build your career off the beaten path.
- You have a unique, weird or wonderful passion outside of marketing.
- You have some experience with f.e. social advertising or other marketing tools
- You read all of the above and immediately think: “This is going to be so much fun.”